• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bolivian Rams

rich_one

Members
I recently got a group of 5 of these from Avatar, and added them in with my discus.

They essentially colored up immediately. And since then, seems to me the colors have only gotten better. I never knew Bolivian Rams were actually this beautiful, live and in color! Wow... what an awesome little cichlid! And the behaviors... I can sit and watch the little guys curiously poke around, seemiingly tasting sand perhaps for some hidden morsel, then spitting it out... for hours. LOL...

Avatar, thanks for an unexpected find. I had no idea that Bolivian Rams were this cool! I hope more people try out this underrated little cichlid!

-Rich

PS... I know you guys want pics, but I have to get my dang camera fixed first... sorry!

ddavila06

Members
ih ad bolivian rams in the past, they are awesome!!! so much color, not shy at all and very active non agressive little fishes!
below is a not so good picture of one of mine..they moved everysingel time i tried to take a photo :angry:

021.jpg