• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Blackworms for the May 9th, 2009 meeting

lonlangione

Members
Hello,

I will definately be there next Saturday and I will have blackworms. The new pricing is as follows. $18.00 a pound, $11.00 a half pound and $7.00 a 1/4 pound. Let me know here or e-mail me at either tankraisedtropicals@gmail.com or lonlangione@comcast.net. Also look for a list of plants we have available to bring as well. They should be posted by Tuesday. Mostly anubias and crypts with a few swordplants.

Thanks, Lonny

Sonny Disposition

I'll take a quarter pound, too.

Hello,

I will definately be there next Saturday and I will have blackworms. The new pricing is as follows. $18.00 a pound, $11.00 a half pound and $7.00 a 1/4 pound. Let me know here or e-mail me at either tankraisedtropicals@gmail.com or lonlangione@comcast.net. Also look for a list of plants we have available to bring as well. They should be posted by Tuesday. Mostly anubias and crypts with a few swordplants.

Thanks, Lonny

lonlangione

Members
Just got the blackworms in and they look great. This is who I have on the list so far. If I missed you let me know.

Joel Antwioak (his last name is worse than mine to spell) - 1#
Francine - 1#
Sarah 1/2#
Charluta 1/4# & 1/2#
Kevin & Wendy 1/2#
Rachel/Msjinkzd - 1/2#
Bob Bock - 1/4#
Mike "Ansell Adams" Hill - 1/4#
Patrick/McFluffichromis 1/4#
danger chicken - 1/4#
Uncleruckus - 1/2#
Albrecht - 2#

If I missed you or you didn't order yet let me know here or at lonlangione@comcast.net

I am planning on getting to the meeting early and I hope to be in the parking lot with a sign on my Green Ford Escape so you can pick up the worms on the way in if you like. I know the place is going to be packed and I don't want to take up any more room than I have to. It's gonna be a great day on Saturday!!!!

Thanks, Lonny