• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS....

mrkillie

Members
If you find any fishy Black Friday deals, post them here!

If anyone's interested, PetSmart will have Fluval 205 Canister filters on sale for $59.99 on Black Friday. If you view the filter on PetSmart's website, it says web only (if you were to buy it now at the regular price of $119.99), but the Black Friday circular does not, so I don't know if it is in-store or not-looks to me like it is. It also does not indicate a limit.

Opens at 7:00 AM.

mrkillie

Members
Drs Foster and Smith will be having 5 hr sales on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday with "up to 50% off". 10 AM to 3 PM.

mrkillie

Members
Starting Friday at That Fish Place:

10% OFF - Marineland Eclipse Tanks; Tetra Whisper Air Pumps
15% OFF - All Fluval and Marina Kits (Edge, etc.); Aqueon Power Filters; Fluval and AquaClear Filters and Media; Aequeon MiniBow Aquarium Kits
20% OFF - tetraMin and Tetra Cchlid Food; tetra Whisper filter cartridges; Spongebob Aquarium kits and decorations; Penn Plax, Rena Fil Star XP, Marineland HOT Magnum and C-Series Canister Filters
30% OFF - API Nexx Canister Filters and select API Water Conditioners

Plus some other deals as well.

Also, if you have the coupon, FRIDAY ONLY get EXTRA 5% off entire purchase (not good with other coupons). Last week, the coupons for the fish sale were available at the store, so maybe this coupon will be available too??

mrkillie

Members
PetSmart has the fluval on sale now on-line, plus you can get and extra 10% off by entering the code SALETEN60 at checkout.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just got me a bunch of heaters and a new regulator for my planted tank from F&S. :)