• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BIG SALE YOU :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Freakgecko Freakgecko , A Adjohnson126 , T trace , etu1002 etu1002 , kevmo kevmo , V vicg

Who wants what?

I know it's more work, but I think you'd at least be better off listing each tank setup separately. I know several people here were interested in some of the freshwater tanks at least, but it'd be hard to even find a group on here that could accommodate everything. Having a price for each tank would also make it easier for people to figure out how to split the costs. I think Paypal will allow you to start a money pool, but it's still up to one person to assume the overall liability and hope that everyone shows up. Just a thought if the listing doesn't get any bids on the first run.

When are you planning to move?

Freakgecko

Members
I’d be more interested in driftwood and maybe some geos depending on the size/species, although now I’m tighter on space

Lui

CCA Members
Thank you all for the interest.
I am sorry but I am not parting out.
I just do not have time to sell independently

You can get together and buy the whole thing.
Happy weekend :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think people were just posting what they'd be interested in to see if we could come up with a collective group for everything.

We could probably come up with groups for each tank setup, but I'm not sure we could come up with a group for everything, as there are very few saltwater keepers on this forum.

I know you had originally listed each setup separately, and various people showed interest in each setup, but I think the collective effort was lost when you weren't available to answer questions.

I had asked about the timeline of your move to know what time frame you'd need something to happen. I have the ebay ad on my 'watchlist' but currently there are no bids.

Lui

CCA Members
I think people were just posting what they'd be interested in to see if we could come up with a collective group for everything.

We could probably come up with groups for each tank setup, but I'm not sure we could come up with a group for everything, as there are very few saltwater keepers on this forum.

I know you had originally listed each setup separately, and various people showed interest in each setup, but I think the collective effort was lost when you weren't available to answer questions.

I had asked about the timeline of your move to know what time frame you'd need something to happen. I have the ebay ad on my 'watchlist' but currently there are no bids.

Got it :)
Thank you so much!

I am moving in July :)