• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BIG Problem with MGA

zackcrack00

Members
I tried to register my fry and plants for www.mygroupauctions.com, but when I go to my account's home page, it will only let me register items for the PVAS mini-auction. Our meeting isn't even CLASSIFIED as an auction! AAHHHH! Anyone else encounter this problemo???

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Yep, our meeting isn't showing up under the auctions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Looks like the software has recently been upgraded. I sent a message to Jim Peck to get the meeting set back up. Be patient. It will be there soon. There's still a week until the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

verbal

CCA Members
Each mini-auction needs to be set up in the system. Usually 95% of the items are entered in the last week even if it is available earlier.

You might want to start a thread of with what people are planning to bring for the mini-auction.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Yes, MGA just underwent a big upgrade and it looks great, however there is apparently a bug that still has to be worked out. Should be fixed shortly.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Just a note, to access MGA the developer, Jeff Greenspan says you should put in http://www.mygroupauctions.com/

Apparently if you click on an old version you saved you will probably end up at the old site that has nothing in it.

The system is up and running for the PVAS miniauction being held today. There is still not a listing for the CCA miniauction this coming Saturday.

It should be up shortly.

JLW

CCA Members
Just so you all know, we used the MGA software at the PVAS meeting, and it worked very smooth, very well, and had a lot of great features. You all should be very, very happy using it here. :)

verbal

CCA Members
Just so you all know, we used the MGA software at the PVAS meeting, and it worked very smooth, very well, and had a lot of great features. You all should be very, very happy using it here. :)

One great new feature is the ability to display pictures on the projector during the auction. To take advantage of this feature you need to supply a picture with your auction entry.