• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BICHIR

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i will look at pricing next week, but right now I don't have qt tank space open as I just did an import. I typically have to buy in large groups (for those larger fish, usually 20 or so). I iwll get more info and let you know.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
With your knee I didn't expect anything soon. Don't want then eating your inventory either. Let me know.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I would be interested in more endlis or delhezis specifically for myself. No interest in sens personally as they are relatively easy to get from most stores.

How many people are really interested? I coulld clear a 75g to bring in a group, but would need 100% absolutes before willing to do so, my 220g can only really hold a couple more adults (and that isn't even at adult size) as the endlis if wild caught reach 3', 2' or more for captive bred.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I would be interested in more endlis or delhezis specifically for myself. No interest in sens personally as they are relatively easy to get from most stores.

How many people are really interested? I coulld clear a 75g to bring in a group, but would need 100% absolutes before willing to do so, my 220g can only really hold a couple more adults (and that isn't even at adult size) as the endlis if wild caught reach 3', 2' or more for captive bred.
IM INTERESTED BUT I WANT A BABY NOT A BIG ONE AS ID LIKE TO GROW IT OUT MYSELF.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Of course, much more affordable that way as well. I should be able to do an exceptionally competitive price, with a CCA discount. I grew them from 3" to about 18" in a year, just as an FYI (this is speaking of endlis).

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Of course, much more affordable that way as well. I should be able to do an exceptionally competitive price, with a CCA discount. I grew them from 3" to about 18" in a year, just as an FYI (this is speaking of endlis).
AWESOME KEEP ME POSTED AND COUNT ME IN! THANKS RACHEL! I LOOK FWD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
After the first year, they seem to grow at about 6" per year, or 1/2" per month. I just want people to be SURE they are ready for the level of commitment that comes along with a nice bichir. I am STOKED at the idea of getting them, but need to make sure people are prepared for the level of husbandry needed. As adults, endlicheri will need a tank with a minimum of 3' front to back. Please confirm if you are truly interested :)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have a empty 40b for both the sens and possible the Delheiz will go in my 90 with my GT's once it's big enough. Delhezi reach about 14" right?

M

mshill90

I have 3 senegal Bichirs... All at about 7+"- Paid $10 for one, and the other 2 were free. Also bought an Ornate bichir at the pet place last week for $60 at about 10"- My senegals go crazy over massivore, and my ornate will only eat yellow labs once they are already dead.