• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bi-color 500 Babies

dogofwar

CCA Members
Just harvested my first mouthful of babies - looks like about 18 - from my Bi-Color 500 male who won 2nd place at ACA last year and the females that I got from Julie (Frybabies) a few weeks ago.

I let the female hold to term and she spit yesterday.

They're growing out in a 40g breeder and eating brine and cyclopeez like pigs.

Have another female with a mouthful that should be ready any day as well...

Let me know if you'd like some and we can work something out.

Here's the male.

Matt

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Congratz Matt! You did good by getting those Females from Julie. I should have done that for my F1 BiColor Male too. Maybe sometime soon.

dogofwar

CCA Members
When I saw that there were decent sized females for sale, I was all over it (got 4). They're all a solid 3".

How bout some fry from me. They'll be breeding size in no time.

I got some of the small peacocks (1-1.5") from Julie in Jan (ussisya's) and I have had two females already holding (one I have isolated and will have fry probably within the week). Interested in a breeding trio (and an extra dude or two)? :)

Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ May 12 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congratz Matt! You did good by getting those Females from Julie. I should have done that for my F1 BiColor Male too. Maybe sometime soon.[/b]

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Usisya fry would be nice too Matt.
USISYAFLAVESCENTS.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
He's a beauty!

The ussisya fry are at the stage of starting to venture from Mom's mouth. Should have a batch ready by next meeting...

Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ May 13 2008, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Usisya fry would be nice too Matt.
USISYAFLAVESCENTS.jpg
[/b]