• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD7 BuyPetShrimp.com Group Buy!

Becca

Members
I'm pleased to announce the first Group Buy for the 2019 Big Fish Deal!

In addition to generously sponsoring this event, Erik Lucas of BuyPetShrimp.com is offering a special group buy for attendees. Orders must be placed by Monday, February 11 and will be delivered to the event the evening of Friday, February 15th.

Buy Pet Shrimp is a premier supplier of invertebrate foods and supplies, as well as top line Caridina shrimp. Their offerings include highly desirable Vin shrimp. These shrimp are bred for both vitality and color. They are the only fancy a** hybrid shrimp I've managed to keep alive in part because of the work that's gone into ensuring the overall health of the lines. If you've been considering giving high-end Caridinas a try, this is a great opportunity and Erik is a wonderful resource for tips and tricks for starting with shrimp and keeping them healthy.

The code for the group buy is BFD2019 and it will get you 15% off your total order and free shipping. The free shipping will not show up automatically, but Erik will refund shipping costs after orders are placed (this is due to a quirk in how the coupons work).

If you keep shrimp, Neocaridina or Caridina, check out the supplies available from BuyPetShrimp.com. I can't say enough good things about the supplies, shrimp, and advice I've received there over the years.