• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Schedule Correction for the Reception

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Folks:

We just realized that there is a typo on the schedule posted up on the BFD website regarding the reception on Saturday evening. While the schedule says there are hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar, there is actually an OPEN BAR!!! during the reception. Save that cash for the auction later on that evening and come have a drink courtesy of the club!

Jon

finzz

Members
Folks:

We just realized that there is a typo on the schedule posted up on the BFD website regarding the reception on Saturday evening. While the schedule says there are hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar, there is actually an OPEN BAR!!! during the reception. Save that cash for the auction later on that evening and come have a drink courtesy of the club!

Jon
Getting folks loosened up so they're more apt to bid up the rare fish?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Come on folks, get your registrations in :) www.thebigfishdeal.com

Who can argue with eating free wings and drinking free beer in your free t-shirt while you receive a nice prize for your free entry into the Aquarium Beautiful competition and win a prize from a $1 raffle entry..while thinking about the fish that you got from a group buy with free shipping?

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
If it's free, it's usually for me, but I think I'm going to have lots of work to do... Dang it.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Remind me to tell you the story of when Tony Tony and I stopped by the hotel on a Tuesday early afternoon when we were planning BFD1...

Slightly disappointed that the typo didn't involve "hors." Just because it might make the evening a little more interesting. #whathappensingaithersburgstaysingaithersburg