• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Group Buy with Dave's Rare Fish

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Yet another awesome group buy for the event!

Dave Schumacher of www.davesfish.com is offering 10% off all list prices, and free shipping to the event!

Dave has some great stock, most of my previous breeders came from him, I always trusted his quality, and his bagging is top notch. I've had people pick up fish shipped from him over 24 hours from when they were received, and all fish were still fine.

Cutoff for the group buy will be Wednesday February 28th.

Contact info for questions and/or ordering:

Daves@davesfish.com
512-618-0120

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm in the same boat with Pat. Dave is a great guy and I try to get something from him every time there is a group buy. I got my order in!

lkelly

Members
I sent him an email. Hoping he gets back with me by tonight.

And I Dilly Dilly on the great guy stuff. That might be underselling it actually.

zendog

I just called and they got back to me by phone. I think they're a local store as well, so anyone trying to get in last minute may want to call. And call quick! They had just sold out of the 2 things I wanted.

lkelly

Members
I just called and they got back to me by phone. I think they're a local store as well, so anyone trying to get in last minute may want to call. And call quick! They had just sold out of the 2 things I wanted.

Actually he hasn't been a walk-up retail store for a few years. He's also in the process of moving everything to a building behind his house so he can save a boatload on rent. He'll also have a well-watered lawn.