• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Group Buy with BuyPetShrimp.com

Becca

Members
Great news, everyone!

Erik Lucas of www.BuyPetShrimp.com has offered an awesome group buy for BFD6. Place your order by February 26th and use the code BFD20 to get 20% off and free shipping.

www.BuyPetShrimp.com

Please put in your order comments/instructions, "For pickup at BFD6."

If your order is under $100 you will be charged shipping, but it will be refunded once the order is shipped.

Orders can be picked up at the hotel on Friday night.

Erik is an importer and breeder of quality shrimp. He also sells myriad varieties of bucephalandra, a gorgeous and somewhat rare aquarium plant with low light demands that roots to rocks and driftwood. He sells shrimp starter kits with everything the average person needs to succeed with most shrimp varieties, as well.

So, go on now, and buy yourself some pet shrimp;)

Becca

Members
If anyone is curious about the different types of shrimp, Erik is VERY responsive to messages. I can give pointers on a few of the varieties, but I'm still learning.

If you're into high-end shrimp, take a look at the Vin Shrimp. Erik is pretty much the only way to get these in the US (importing is a serious hassle) and, with this discount, you will not find better prices.

If you've been interested in Buce, his plants are gorgeous and the portions are generous. This plant is easy and will grow on rocks, driftwood, or even atop a coarser substrate. It's also exceedingly beautiful.

zendog

I just ordered a couple of the Ziss breeder boxes through another group buy. These are great opportunities to get neat stuff without shipping. Thanks to everyone putting these together.

zendog

I just ordered a couple buce to try. Never had them before, but it seemed like a good chance to get some at a good price. I hope they do okay without CO2 and ferts.

Becca

Members
Ok, folks... since there's been a little confusion about this.

Please read the directions in the initial post and place your order ON the buypetshrimp.com website.

You can't place your orders through me.

Becca

Members
The order is on it's way and (so far) on schedule to arrive tomorrow. I'll update when it arrives.