• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Best Fish Store For Angels Near Silver Spring, Marylanf

The last I bought was from Scales, but they are no more. Out of the others in Rockville, Wheaton and Silver Spring which has the best selection for Angelfish?

Any Local Breeders that one can purchase from?
Never been to a meeting. Are they generally for sale/auction their?

Thanks for the Info,
Brian

dogofwar

CCA Members
Tropical Fish World in Gathersburg has quite a few, including some really nice silvers (had my eye on them...but I already have too many fish)...

Matt

PS CCA members get a 10% discount

Sonny Disposition

You might send a p.m. to this week's speaker, Frank Cowherd. He's an accompished breeder, and I wouldn't be surprised if his angels are as good as the other fish he breeds.

DonkeyFish

Members
Frank has GORGEOUS angels.

Also Bev said she's coming to the meeting (from The Amazon Basement) and bringing stuff to auction. If you hit her up she may have what you're looking for as well and could bring along. I got some Platinum Blues from her at Aquafest that I am truly enamoured by.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Other than the occasional trade-in angelfish, TFW gets all of our regular (non-veil) angels from Mellowaquatics. Our veiled angels come from Randy @ midwest tropicals. The quality of both suppliers is impressive.