• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bermuda Club

mscichlid

Founder
I'm giving a talk in Bermuda next weekend. I need fish to take for the club's mini-auction. Anyone have small pairs and/ or juvies that they would like donate.? I'm leaving Thursday.

Francine

fishfarm

Members
I'm giving a talk in Bermuda next weekend. I need fish to take for the club's mini-auction. Anyone have small pairs and/ or juvies that they would like donate.? I'm leaving Thursday.

Francine[/b]
You guys have to help her out, the Bermuda club does their speakers first class and Fran will have a blast (once she gets over the flight! LOL) I'd send you fish if there was time, ;(
Say hi to Craig and Chris for me. Ken

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Ken, would they want Africans?

Francine, I can do the albino Eurekas and albino Ngara if you want.
Don't know if they would want them or not.
could come up with some others if you want. How much room do you have though.
Most of what I have is common around here, not sure about there.

maddog10

Members
I think they have a hard time getting ANY fish, so nothing is really common down (and over) there. I can give you some F1 afras if you want. Let me know and I can bring this weekend.

mscichlid

Founder
Aww that would have been perfect Ken! Do you have more of the HRP's maybe I'll donate my pair...

You're right Mike! Sure Pat and yes Mike!

fishfarm

Members
Aww that would have been perfect Ken! Do you have more of the HRP's maybe I'll donate my pair...

You're right Mike! Sure Pat and yes Mike![/b]
Rusty and I have both taken them HRP in the last year, They are crazy about Africans because they have rock hard water. But really anything will do, they don't get cool fish there, only one pet shop and they do mostly bread and butter type fish. Both times I went a box of $200 worth of fish (here) went for over $1,000! Ken

Spine

Members
Franny I have one fish to donate the only problem is its 6'2''long. Maybe you could pack him in a extra suitcase and if know one is interested, then you just bring him back. Lol

Kevin

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
If we bring stuff on Saturday, Will you have a place to put them till you leave?

Or am I going to have to come to your house on Wed night at 9pm.

mscichlid

Founder
Franny I have one fish to donate the only problem is its 6'2''long. Maybe you could pack him in a extra suitcase and if know one is interested, then you just bring him back. Lol

Kevin[/b]

You better eat him and call me when he's done!

longstocking

Members
I want to go ! :wacko:

Can you pack me in a bag with some air and put me in your suit case? :beamup:

Going snorkling while you are there?

Not sure if I have anything... we'll see tomorrow. Maybe some baby tropheus or something. I'll bring them in if I do have anything. If you don't want to take them... I'll just put them in the auction.

ps... don't pack them in your carry on baggage. I just got back from cali. There are NO liquids allowed in your carry on. ( It's a new rule or something... they took my soda away :( :lol: )

mscichlid

Founder
I want to go ! :wacko:

Can you pack me in a bag with some air and put me in your suit case? :beamup:

Going snorkling while you are there?

Not sure if I have anything... we'll see tomorrow. Maybe some baby tropheus or something. I'll bring them in if I do have anything. If you don't want to take them... I'll just put them in the auction.

ps... don't pack them in your carry on baggage. I just got back from cali. There are NO liquids allowed in your carry on. ( It's a new rule or something... they took my soda away :( :lol: )[/b]

I'll take them. The fish have to go in cargo. Where have you been?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah, Sarah

The poor thing HAS to go there and take a vacaction, oops, I mean give a talk. :spanka:

longstocking

Members
You know she's chilling out on some beach reading a book... relaxing and drinking some great exotic adult beverage !

Tough life... :wacko: :spanka: :angry3:

I'm jealous :lol:

I begged her to bring an assistant speaker, but here I am this weekend patching cracks in the concrete under the deck. :wacko: :angry:

fishfarm

Members
I've been twice, took my wife both times, all it cost me was a $300 plane ticket (and all the money she spent shopping in Hamilton!) LOL Ken