• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Batfish Aquatics: Pre Orders

JLW

CCA Members
Hello gang,

I am trying to put together an order for next week, and am gauging interest on some fishes.
Below, you will find the availability list, from which I am taking pre-orders, the cut-off for which is TOMORROW at 8 PM. Usually, we'll have a bit more turn-around time, but I need to bring this order in a little quicker to fill a large order for a customer. So, here's how it works:

Look over the list. E-mail me a list of what you want, how many, and the total. If there is enough interest in a species to warrant it, they get ordered, and I will send you a final pre-order list. You then have until THURSDAY at 9 AM to put a 50% deposit down, otherwise it will NOT BE ORDERED. Deposits may be made via Paypal only. Again, the e-mail address is BatfishAquatics@gmail.com. Do not PM, text, call, facebook, send pigeons, etcs. E-mail ONLY . Fish will arrive on the 21st. You must make arrangements to pick these fish up at the PVAS meeting on the 2nd, or before, or pay for shipping.

These are some very, very neat fish, and there's great pricing on them.

avail.jpg

JLW

CCA Members
I think my turn-around time on this was just too quick. I'm extending the deadlines one week, so you'll have until Wednesday the 23rd at 4 PM to make a pre-order request. Note the change in time. After that, I'll get back to you with a total fairly quickly, and you'll have until Thursday at 9 AM to make the deposit via Paypal/Credit card.