• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bartoni & Beani Update

Well all the beani are doing absolutely wonderful out of the 5 I got all 5 are still alive eating well and getting along well with Cuban tank mates.

I wish I could say the same for the bartoni but I cant, out of the 5 I have 2 survivors now. I might have jumped the gun on getting them especially since they were still on the smaller side. I am going to try to get some size on these and if not I just may have to order some online that are over the 2 inch mark. The ones I picked up were just about 1 inch.

I plan on getting some pics up after I attend the photo class that is being offered tomorrow.

I still have dovii if anyone is looking for them, going price is FREE!!!!!

I dont think it really went down like that but I cant say for sure since i was not at home. I will say they were getting along pretty well after I placed them in their own tank.

TMSB805

Members
That sucks. Were they in a tank by themselves? I went down to HOT yesterday and there's was all but 1 bartoni left. They didn't last long.

blkmjk

Members
That stinks. Good luck with the beani still... How are they getting along with the Cubans? Don't they prefer different temps?

Drew

spazmattik

Members
Can't wait for the nat geo style beani pics after the workshop lol. You bringing a camera or jist playin with the awesome ones provided?

matt i am bringing my camera with me....

drew they are doing well with the cubans req water temps are pretty close i have it current at 76 degrees and they are doing well very active and both are eating like the pigs they are....