• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

back into the swing of things ;)

Jamieishard

Members
new stingray acclimating as we speak.... im sooo excited. i have been switching around tanks and fish since i got home from the meet... finally i almost have half of it the way i want it :) i got my fish fever back oh nooooooooooo.

the swords already had babies by the time i got home from the auction in the bag. 3x red velvet swords 2x green lazer cories
picture.php

picture.php

new stingray pics comming soon.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
That's awesome!!! Congrats ;)

I'd like to think that one day I'll have a stingray, but I just don't see it in the near future. Lookin forward to the pic's!!!

Jumbie

Members
I'm glad that you have the fish bug again Jaime it was good to see you at the meeting. Nice sting rays!

Jamieishard

Members
i havent picked a name yet..pandora is cute..we will see. so far the other 2 hystrix are Teagan and Sukii and the discus is Sherman... thanks for all the comments everyone. i already have my eye on another ray ugh lol... they get me everytime.