• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baby Star Sapphire $5

rawdeakka

Members
No problem man. Change that water every other day if you can and you’ll have a nice group in no time men_arell men_arell

Last edited:

stany

CCA Members
What size setup

I have a 40 gal tank. I was able to grow one from 2 1/2 inches to over 5 inches. After he died I got another male around 2 1/2 inches and grew it up to 4 inches. In both cases they became the umpires in the tank. I thought about selling them as they were getting too big but because they were not aggressive and peacekeepers for the most part i kept them. One day I found them floating. I keep 10-14 various males depending on their size, two of which are upside down catfish. For $5 I would take a small male and try again if you have one left. I am posting some of my larger fish tonight and plan on going to this months meeting if I sell any of them.

rawdeakka

Members
These are 1” fish, impossible to sex. If you were interested in a group would have better chance of ending up with a male.

stany

CCA Members
OK, I'll pass. I have an all male tank I'd like to try once again to put one in. Thanks.