• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

baby fish>>plants>>for sale

ddavila06

Members
aspidora cf albater, now called A. sp black fin.. a lot, $2.50 ea

common bushy nose pleco, about 4 months old, $5 for 10 fish, about 1.5 inch long -have a lot

Apistogramma Panduro pair, have laid eggs but no sucess raising fry-$25 LOWERED TO $20/WILL TRADE

LONELY NANNACARA AUROCEPHALUS MALE- i thought i have a trip but this is a less dominant one..free w purchase of something else or to CCA member who promises to be nice and give it an awesome home!!

plants:

Cryptocoryne Retrospiralis, med sized at about a foot long..~10 plants for $10-might have two packages

Needle-Leaf Java Fern, $8 lgr clump-

Red Root Floater handfull $3

anubia coffefolia, lg plant $10 LOWERED TO $8

Echinodorus sp Red Devil, one plant-rarer sword- $10

Echinodorus sp Jaguar, one plant, rarer sword- $10

moss,possibly xmas moss- $5 handfull LOWERED TO $4

baby tears, large floating handfull, probably like a sandwich bag full, $6 LOWERED TO $4

large anubia nana attached to a pleco cave- really cool!!! only took out cause tank leaked this am... cave is from plecocaves.com $25 LOWERED TO $20

ONE Crypt Cordata Rosaniberg--very rare! hard to come by-grows super slow...is super pretty! $20----LOWERED TO $15[/QUOTE]

-about 6 mother size crypts. i think these are either retrospiralis or balansae, regardless they look in optimal shape! $20 (these are about 2 feet long)--not pictured yet---

can ship/most will fit in sm flat rate box for $6 others will be more in the 9-10 neighborhood.. payment via paypal or cash :D

ddavila06

Members
did you post a picture of the anubia coffefolia, lg plant $10 LOWERED TO $8?
i guess i didnt.. i took a picture of it though...

i cant find it.. lol

plant is pending payment on another site. if it doesnt sell i will text u some pics.. pm ur cell :D

JasonC

Members
Big thanks to Damian for letting me swing by and pick up some fish and plants, and for the tour of his fish room... really great stuff! You can definitely tell he cares about his tanks!

ddavila06

Members
UPDATE

common bushy nose pleco, about 4 months old, $5 for 10 fish, about 1.5 inch long -have a lot

Apistogramma Panduro pair, have laid eggs but no sucess raising fry-$25 LOWERED TO $20/WILL TRADE

LONELY NANNACARA AUROCEPHALUS MALE- i thought i have a trip but this is a less dominant one..free w purchase of something else or to CCA member who promises to be nice and give it an awesome home!!

plants:

Cryptocoryne Retrospiralis, med sized at about a foot long..~10 plants for $10

baby tears, large floating handfull, probably like a sandwich bag full, $6 LOWERED TO $4

ONE Crypt Cordata Rosaniberg--very rare! hard to come by-grows super slow...is super pretty! $20----LOWERED TO $15

-about 6 mother size crypts. i think these are either retrospiralis or balansae, regardless they look in optimal shape! $20 (these are about 2 feet long)--not pictured yet---

can ship/most will fit in sm flat rate box for $6 others will be more in the 9-10 neighborhood.. payment via paypal or cash

Becca

Members

What constitutes an awesome home for this guy? I am having trouble finding detailed information about them.

ddavila06

Members
What constitutes an awesome home for this guy? I am having trouble finding detailed information about them.

just the fact that u care is enough for me.

will try to get some pics on the panduro..or u can google, standard panduro fish- male about 3 inches, female about 2

Becca

Members
i will be at gwapa meeting this saturday. if anyone wants fish or plants or wood pm me.

Becca u coming right? i might have heard around u are :D

I'm not even a GWAPA member yet! Where is it/ what time? I have some rescue dogs to train tomorrow AM and an open house to get to after that.

I might be headed out on Thursday to pick up some shrimp from Bree...

ddavila06

Members
I don't think I'll be able to make it :(

no problem. fish is patiently waiting =)

so this is what i have if anyone wants to drop by the gwapa meeting tomorrow (or to my house, about ten mins away):

plants:

Cryptocoryne Retrospiralis, med sized at about a foot long..~10 plants for $10

ONE Crypt Cordata Rosaniberg--very rare! hard to come by-grows super slow...is super pretty! $20----LOWERED TO $15

Vallisnerias sp. nice mass with around 10 plants $6

random stems, moss and stuff-

manzanita wood, plenty