• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Awesome first meeting and a lucky raffle winner (TY Pat Kelly)

Bob Fraser

Where to start ? Guppies at 7 or 8 years old in a metal encased glass box of an enourmous 20 gal. , loaded with plants & guppies. Lol Life flies by and after numerous collections of birds, frogs, fish (fresh & salt), my circle in life is as always leading me back to the wet spot or water,plants,& fish. Basically an all around Nature lover and a book worm. Love to hear engaging odd coversations about how a person is attempting line breeding or developing their own strain of fish. People's life experiances on growing & raising plants, fish & family are always welcome as well as entertaining. My current situation is rather fluid at the moment and I have around 7 tanks ( 2- 40's(baby pirana & a pair of young green terrors), 1- 55,(Midas chiclid male) 6-10 ( various plant & quarantine tanks), 2-55 gal brute containers with dry rock (Tonga & picanny) ,& a tub of duckweed with a pair of Sailfin mollies & some panda cory's. I've recently moved and am anticipating on uloading my trailer containing a 180 G, 4 100G breeder tanks, & multiple tanks of various sized & assorted styles. The addication has turned back on this time with little baby steps, a retirement check only goes so far. Stay in the moment, life is short & enjoy the journey.