• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Awesome Algae cleaners!

Ading522

Members
So I was in trouble with brown algae due to lighting insufficiency, and i posted a need for plecos..so i picked up some from Christine 2 days ago, and WOW! 80% is gone! i was expecting it to take at least a week, but this is just amazing!! awesome little guys who can hold up their own against big fish..

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Good deal. I've always found young BN's to be great algae eaters. They seem to slow down a bit as they get older.

Remember to start feeding them when the visible algae disappears. Not every day, necessarily, but don't let them just fend for themselves.

Ading522

Members
Remember to start feeding them when the visible algae disappears. Not every day, necessarily, but don't let them just fend for themselves.

thanks holly! i just purchased some algae wafers and im gonna look for some of those magnetic lettuce clips.. :) your LF albino is doing awesome!