• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available stock as of March 9, 2010

msjinkzd

invert junkie
can bring this to saturday's meeting

Akysis vespa (dwarf orange bumble bee catfish): $6

Rummy nose tetra (hemmigramus bleheri): $2 each

Boraras brigittae (chilli rasboras): $2.50 each
attachment.php

Habrosus cories: $2

zebra nerite: $3

Imported cherry shrimp (adults not juvies): $1.50

Micro crabs: $6

Amano shrimp: $2

Dwarf cajun crayfish, unsexed (tank-raised): $6

Dark headed Bumblebee shrimp: $4

Neolamprologus multifasciatus fry, 1"- $3

java fern: $2
Anubias nana: $3
Narrow leaf java fern: $3
Coconut huts: $3
Alder cones $.05

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i have no idea honestly, never kept any of those fish. the bumblebee cats are 1.5" long though, so keep that in mind.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
1.6" is max size recorded. They are dwarf :)

I gotta say, I brought them in on a whim, and they are soooo active and vibrant that I am considering setting up a permanent hillstream display. They go a mile a minute up and down the glass all day long. Really neat little fish. They also dogpile together though they are not really considered a "social" fish. I will try to get a video at some point. Their colors are nice and vibrant too from a super bright orange to a more muted orange mixed with brown and nice brown bellies. I am really enamored with them.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
that depends on what the ca/sa fish is. I wouold not put them with larger more rambunctious fish as they would likely not eat and would starve. I do keep them with my apistos and discus but had zero luck when I tried to keep them with my oscar (if that helps for perspective)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Pleasei f you want me to bring stuff to the meeting, send me a pm of confirmation with what I am bringing so I don't forget anything :)

Shinchan

Members
Any experience keeping the bumblebee cats with multies? I'm wondering if the multies would harass them too much even with additional rock formations for hiding.

rich_one

Members
Pleasei f you want me to bring stuff to the meeting, send me a pm of confirmation with what I am bringing so I don't forget anything :)
just sent you one a while ago... also, so I can keep together everything I'm picking up at the meeting, from various people! LOL...

-Rich