• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Australoheros Cichlasoma oblongus DWARF CHANCHITOS

truck_317

Members
I have 12 of these little rare guys. There real name is Australoheros Cichlasoma oblongus DWARF chanchitos. Right now they are around a 1 inch to 1 1/2. They will get up to 4 inches in size. They are a very pretty fish when they get older and color up. I am asking 8 dollars each. Sorry pick up only im located in state college PA

Female.jpg

Male3c.jpg

truck_317

Members
I never shipped before but I can try the only thing that I can guarantee is the fish I cant guarantee the shipping. If you want to try let me know I will have to order the stuff to do it

MonteSS

Members
These guys ship very well,especially at small size.

They can withstand cooler water similar to Gymnos.

I have not shipped them in this cooler weather but dont see a problem.

I bought my shipping supplies from Ken;s fish. Bags, bag buddies, and heat packs. Dont use heat packs with breathable bags as they suck oxygen out of the air to work. Standard bags doubled up work well for me.

Good luck....Bill

marge618

CCA member
I have 12 of these little rare guys. There real name is Australoheros Cichlasoma oblongus DWARF chanchitos. Right now they are around a 1 inch to 1 1/2. They will get up to 4 inches in size. They are a very pretty fish when they get older and color up. I am asking 8 dollars each. Sorry pick up only im located in state college PA

I am interested in the chanchitos. Would need to have them shipped to me as well.
Thanks