• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquascape help?

Nick540

Members
Ok obviously I'm a Noob and by my other Noob posts lol. Anyway I have "Aquascaped" my tank and just wanted to see what you guys thought? Given the numerous years of experience you all have. Here it is any feedback would be great if you think it would be better a different way tell me I know it's personal preference but only to a degree I know some fish like open swimming spaces some dont. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1396721622673.jpg

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Looks good word of warning those guys will get pretty big.

If you slope your substrate you can give depth you can use tall plants in the background and smaller in the front so it gives more room for fish that like to swim.
Your tank is you work of art and your fish will help you decide where to paint lol! A lot of us re-scape...a lot lol I feel like it keeps us and the fish from being bored.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I like to have backgrounds on my tanks, either painted or taped on. I think this also gives the fish a bit of security.

Your tank looks nice, but like Will said, you've got some fish that will get pretty big before too long.