• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquafest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
<span style="font-family:Tahoma">We would like to share the good time had by all at Aquafest 2007. With the joint effort from the members of three aquaria clubs...CCA, PVAS, and GWAPA, this was truly a super success story.

Following are some photos from the fish show (over 100 entries) and activities. </span></span>

Award winning fish from the show...

1aBestInShow2.jpg

2a1ReserveBestInShow.jpg

1aPCAward-1.jpg

<span style="color:#0000FF">In no particular order, here are a few more of the category award places...

4c3rdKribTwoFshGyz.jpg

4b2ndKribFCowherd.jpg

4a1stKribRMcKay.jpg

3e2ndtCichlsma6Juan.jpg

3d1stCichlsma6Marge.jpg

3c3rdAboreliTwoFshGys.jpg

3b2ndAharFran.jpg

3a1stMramRMcKay.jpg

2c3rdDiscusPaulAmanda.jpg

2bb2ndDiscusHans.jpg

2f3rdPScalareFCowherd.jpg

2e2ndPScalareRLeftwich.jpg

2d1stPScalareFrancine.jpg

2a1stDiscusHans.jpg

1lCypLeptosomaDCohen.jpg

1kJuli_JuDickfeldiDCohen.jpg

1jLampro_NcallirusMDiederic.jpg

1iLampro_NpulcherFrankCowhe.jpg

1hLamp_AltoCalvusDCohen2.jpg

1gHap_CpdocrmsTrewasePKelly.jpg

1fHap_ProtoTaenRedEmprsRMen.jpg

1eAul_baenshciBPhillips.jpg

1dAul_aerPKelly.jpg

1cAul_rubyredPKellyb2.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Fantastic pictures Bobby!

It's great that you found the pictures and reposted them for the entire group to see, especially for the new members.

This time I know for a fact that these are your pictures. :D

marge618

CCA member
Bobby,
Your pictures are wonderful. Now new members can see some of the great fish that were winners at AquaFest 2007.
:character0272: :happy0144: :sign0173:

Later,
Marge

Where's the rest of them?[/b]

I started the thread this morning before I hit the road. I will add another few dozen very soon. Btw, don't you think we should close this after I get them all up?

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Why?[/b][/quote]</span>

<span style="color:#000080">Rich, IMO, having the photos of Aquafest 2007 being available for viewing, without comments, may provide a presentation of the event...rather than an open discussion. Sort of an advertisement of the show. No kudos, just a presentation. :D

maddog10

Members
Let me know when you are done and I can delete the comments and close the thread (if you do not have access)

Now new members can see some of the great fish that were winners at AquaFest 2007.[/b]

Marge, this was a great observation on your part. We should have a glimpse of our show available for all of our viewers. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :smile:

marge618

CCA member
Now new members can see some of the great fish that were winners at AquaFest 2007.[/b]

Marge, this was a great observation on your part. We should have a glimpse of our show available for all of our viewers. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :smile:
[/b]

Yes, Thank you too Bobby. Your remarkable pictures make the 'history' of what happened at AquaFest 2007 so much fun.
Later,
Marge

Status
Not open for further replies.