• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

aquabid

fweed

Members
Has anyone ever had a problem with aquabid. I have been getting on there for the last 2 days and I am getting a virus warning from my nortons. I cant go backwards from any pages and cant go certain places.

toddnbecka

Members
I never have any problems w/aquabid. I use the AVG free edition for my antivirus, definitely better than Norton or McAfee. Google it, it's free to dl and automatically updated.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I have not used Aquabid in some time, but never had a problem when I did. I just got rid of Norton. Spyware was hiding and disguised itself as Norton. When I clicked the update button, it immediately corrupted my update files. When I contacted Symantec and they tried removing Norton from remote, the spyware corrupted my modem/router drivers so the symantec tec was disconnected. In then end, I met someone who specializes in dealing with spyware. She had to wipe out everything and reinstall the OS. She told me not to use Norton or McAffe because the latest spyware is designed to corrupt syware identification/removal programs and neither Norton nor McAffe update frequently enough to stay on top of this. All I use now is Spybot and Glary Utilities.