• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aporox 180-200lbs liverock best offer pa 17268

creepyoldguy

Members
Below is a pic of the lr for sale or for trade in a 220. Need it gone make an offer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1371041436508.jpg

creepyoldguy

Members
Previous owner said it was 250-300lbs but dont know how to edit my post. Thetes also more dry baserock to go w it

daninmd

Members
Previous owner said it was 250-300lbs but dont know how to edit my post. Thetes also more dry baserock to go w it

if its still live and you have keep it submerged with circulated water, you should sell it really fast on craigslist. I have sold live rock before on craigslist. if you price it in the $2-3 range per pound you will have people showing up to your house really fast. you can sell it for $4 a pound but it will take some time.

creepyoldguy

Members
Thanks daninmd. I figured id offer it the hobbyists here and cca for dirtcheap first!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Those look like some really huge pieces!

Sure that it will go in no time. :)

creepyoldguy

Members
Yes tony there are really nice pieces. I think i found a buyer off mfk. For 100 he should bring me snd my buddy dinner lol. I found about 50lbs more in his sump a few minutes ago

creepyoldguy

Members
Lol yup. Got someone getting it sat. Maybe hell sell it to you for 200 and you coukd resell it for 3 a lb!!

creepyoldguy

Members
Ok spine. He wasnt sure how much he could take so if i have leftovers you got em!