• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Apistos are cool

MonteSS

Members
Thanks. I have recently gotten into the Apistos and love them.

I currently have

Wild A. Melgar pair
Wild A. Kelleri pai
Wild A. Bitaeniata Shushupe trio
Wild A. Cac trio
Wild A. Inka 50 pair

Getting next week
A. Borelli pair
A. Hongsloi Rostrich x 6

Thanks....Bill

MonteSS

Members
Definitely no breeding with this pair.

I get them from http://www.amazontropicalfishllc.com/ in North Carolina. He recently opened a retail store in I believe Hickory NC which I bet is great with all the odd fish he has.

Scott is very knowledgable on the fish and Amazon as he collects ther a couple times a year. He also travels doing presentations on Apistos, cories, or plecos of that area. I think mainly Peru.

All the wild fish I get from him are healthy, well acclimated, andbeautiful. He has an amazing list of Apistos, cories, plecos, Scalare Angels, true Altums, and wild tetras. Many are not updated on his site, so call him to see what he has and what is new.

...Bill

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I will be in Charlotte this weekend. I may have to figure out away to grab some fish

sabbath

Members
Definitely no breeding with this pair.

I get them from http://www.amazontropicalfishllc.com/ in North Carolina. He recently opened a retail store in I believe Hickory NC which I bet is great with all the odd fish he has.

Scott is very knowledgable on the fish and Amazon as he collects ther a couple times a year. He also travels doing presentations on Apistos, cories, or plecos of that area. I think mainly Peru.

All the wild fish I get from him are healthy, well acclimated, andbeautiful. He has an amazing list of Apistos, cories, plecos, Scalare Angels, true Altums, and wild tetras. Many are not updated on his site, so call him to see what he has and what is new.

...Bill

I'm going to have to give this guy a call.

rsretep

Members
hey bill

great lookin apistos....i am keeping six panduro, four a.rotpunkt,and two a.borelli all in seperate tanks and no breeding as of yet, but time will tell....thanks for sharing the video

Nathan

Members
I only have A.eremnopyge at the moment (also from Scott). Will be getting a trio of his cacatuoides this week or next.

Bill, I'd be interested in your Bitaeniata Shushupe when you have extras.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Scott's a great guy - I'll bet he'll be at the Catfish Convention... I know he was last time...

Matt