• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone looking to do a good deed...

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i would if I was closer. I am doing one locally here and also a spot in the monthly newsletter on a brief species description.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
So do I. I have plenty of Jewel cichlids.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If they want a larger tank I may be willing to give then a 55 with a wood stand too.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks Guys

Let me know if they need some foods or something also.
I am sure the club can spring for some out of the stock here.

Spine

Members
Just got a email back. They have a 30gal tank,I want to talk to them first and find out about what other equipment they have before deciding on fish.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
I 'd be will to donate, here is my list.

Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Caroli, Juvies
Aulonocara sp. ''Stuartgranti Maleri - Maleri Is., Juvies and 1 adult male
Julidochromis marlieri Juvies and adult.
Julidochromis regani juvies .
Lamprologus' multifasciatus Juvies and adults.
Albino cories
Bristle nose plecos brown Juvies.
Rudy Red Peacocks Juvies
red empress juvies
Koi swords
Red Cherry Shrimp

Just wanted to "Thank" all those that jumped right it and responded to this. It's very nice to be associated with such a great group of "Fish Loving" individuals....

minifoot77

Members
well i guess my ole lady emailed the teacher from that craigslist ad and he just called her cell... i talked to gil for about 15 to 20 minutes and he will be posting on this thread soon...

rainbow333

Thankful teacher

Hi Everybody,
First I would like to thank everybody on this forum for their generous offers to help out. I was a little shocked that my little post on CL was able to get so many hits and tonight I discovered you guys-- Fish people are definitely a charitable bunch.

I am a little overwhelmed by all of your kind offers but don't know how to begin to choose. My daughter had a great idea of involving the kids in the choosing process--perhaps I can look up some of the fish that have been offered online and show the children some photos.

I would love to have a setup that where there would be a decent chance of getting offsprings. Ideally the tank would have plants, snails , and fish and would present an ecosystem which we can expand on with lessons and field trips

I have limited experience with fish--I had a tank for a couple of years before my children were born but was able to maintain a pretty healthy tank until the heater froze and cooked all the fish. Therefore, i don't mind getting my hands dirty--this will be more than a decorative piece but I view it as an opportunity to learn a variety of topics--our class follows a regio approach which really focuses on child inspired lessons.

As far as equipment, we have a 30 gallon tank with lights, heater and a filter. I have yet to hook anything up but will try to do so tomorrow to make sure that everything is in working condition. I will follow up once I know what works.
Thank you!
Gil:):):)