• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anybody got extra foam

Hawkman2000

Members
I have always liked my Eclipse hood, but I am tired of the replacement cartridges. I would like to try riping off the floss, dumping out the carbon, and put a layer of foam on the plastic cag the had the floss on it. So if anyone has any extra foam they don't need, let me know. I would need a piece about 12" x 3.5" x .75".

frkyltn

Members
hey its Elvin..hows the tank comming along?..i just got a 55 but doing africans in tht,,still have my 46 bow but just leaving that to my 2 chocolates bout 4 1/2 inchs rght now.

Hawkman2000

Members
hey its Elvin..hows the tank comming along?..i just got a 55 but doing africans in tht,,still have my 46 bow but just leaving that to my 2 chocolates bout 4 1/2 inchs rght now.

My JDs spawned. Going to be selling those off soon.

Set up a 20 long with my eclipse hood. It looks GREAT. Got 3 panama cons, 2 firemouths, 3 jewels, 1 apisto, 1 albino BN pleco, and 4 yoyo loaches is there. Planning on getting rid of the JDs in a few months and putting all of these in my 46.

frkyltn

Members
My JDs spawned. Going to be selling those off soon.

Set up a 20 long with my eclipse hood. It looks GREAT. Got 3 panama cons, 2 firemouths, 3 jewels, 1 apisto, 1 albino BN pleco, and 4 yoyo loaches is there. Planning on getting rid of the JDs in a few months and putting all of these in my 46.
sounds nice!!