• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Any shops getting stock?

Goonie

CCA Members
Covid is killing my fish addiction, no one seems to be getting much outside of the super common stuff these days :(

Roni Z

CCA Members
Covid is killing my fish addiction, no one seems to be getting much outside of the super common stuff these days :(
Hi Goonie
I just brought in 25 haps and peacocks from Keystone Cichlids in PA. I’m going to do this on a regular basis and offer high quality, gorgeous fish from my condo in Rockville. All are 3-5” future stunner males.
Here’s what I’ve got :
Elect blue fryeri
Taiwan reef
Nova long blue nose
Creamsicle dragonblood
Blue dolphin
Virginallis yellow blaze
Red top arista
Red empress
Swallowtail
Insignis
Albino ruby red
Eureka red
Turquoise hap
Orange collar peacock
Ngara flame
Azurus

In addition I have close to 50 x 5-6” gorgeous males
Happy to FaceTime or send pics

JLW

CCA Members
It's definitely an issue. When no one is traveling to Brazil, Colombia, SE Asia, etc., there aren't as many flights. No flights means no cargo -- no cargo means you're stuck with what you can get.

It's especially bad in the saltwater world right now. At least there's Florida for freshwater, and still a good amount of import going on. No one is visiting Fiji or Philippines, so flights are few and far between. Freight rates have doubled in some cases.

Goonie

CCA Members
Don't have any where to out the plecos' least not all of them, I was planning to hit some Baltimore fish stores today but some issues popped up that force me to adult instead lol.

Wouldn't consider shipping the red tail leapord would ya ?