• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Any one able to poing me to some giant otos?

Goonie

CCA Members
looking for a good plant cleaner for a 125 planted bichir tank. ( they have out grown the 75 biotope already) (will convert 75 into a krib tank)

Becca

Members
They'll be eaten in days (they're not all that giant, even the most giant ones) and it's possible they'll kill your Bichirs with their spines in the process. With enough plants you shouldn't have much algae. Nerite snails might be your friend if the fish won't eat those. I don't have algae eaters in most of my tanks and I only have to scrape algae off the glass every few months. The only tank with algae problems gets more direct sunlight than others and actually has algae eaters (amano shrimp, nerites, snails) but none of them keep it under control. I've recently added pothos clippings in hopes that these help.

Goonie

CCA Members
Got ya, they don't mess with the nerites so I guess I'll go with them in the 125 as well as the 75 then, they did a great job in that tank along with some 3d printed light bar risers.

Thanks much.