• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Any interest in fry?

samsmobb

Members
Bought 5 f1 discus fry and I thought it be easier to care for them but in my planted 75 it's pretty difficult :/ I really wish I could purchase like a 20 talk to put them in but with full time school and work it's just hard to give them the right attention and my parents won't let me have more than one tank lol :-/
I'm not trying to ask much for them I got them eating flake food and just about every type of frozen as long as it fits into their mouth.
Best kept in a bare bottom 15-20 tank with 3 feedings per day and like a water change a day to keep water clean and no food staying at bottom fouling the water.
They range in size from one being like 2" to the biggest like 2.5-3" tail included.
I'll sell 4 I grew close to them so I Wana keep one which I can devote my attention to.
Would like for them to go together 4 for $55
The will be black barred red and green with slight blue when adults. Already show color starting to appear.
Email me scforever0206@yahoo.com for piks b.c I'm on my iPod
Can meet near Damascus/Gaithersburg sorry no pick up my parents don't want strangers in the house lol if you buy all 4 I'll include some frozen food I was feeding them , almost new packs of hikari brineshrimp n some bloodworms

ultramanrx

Members
Bought 5 f1 discus fry and I thought it be easier to care for them but in my planted 75 it's pretty difficult :/ I really wish I could purchase like a 20 talk to put them in but with full time school and work it's just hard to give them the right attention and my parents won't let me have more than one tank lol :-/
I'm not trying to ask much for them I got them eating flake food and just about every type of frozen as long as it fits into their mouth.
Best kept in a bare bottom 15-20 tank with 3 feedings per day and like a water change a day to keep water clean and no food staying at bottom fouling the water.
They range in size from one being like 2" to the biggest like 2.5-3" tail included.
I'll sell 4 I grew close to them so I Wana keep one which I can devote my attention to.
Would like for them to go together 4 for $55
The will be black barred red and green with slight blue when adults. Already show color starting to appear.
Email me scforever0206@yahoo.com for piks b.c I'm on my iPod
Can meet near Damascus/Gaithersburg sorry no pick up my parents don't want strangers in the house lol if you buy all 4 I'll include some frozen food I was feeding them , almost new packs of hikari brineshrimp n some bloodworms

I'll pick it today if you like.....i live close by! let me know, thx