• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Angelfish back for sale

MontelBoom

Members
Been a bit busy the pass month with phone problems, one of my dogs being sick, and job interviews too schedule a meet time for the last time I had these up. Was just going to keep them, but the impulse to buy struck again when I saw a couple fish at my LFS. So back to trying to clear up some space I have:

One HUGE Silver black barred male angelfish with a bit of a veiltail and some orange coloration on his head. For him about $10 and a bit of a warning he's more on the aggressive side to certain fish. Right now I keep him a couple female cons and everything's fine. It's just male angelfish and, like colored fish. Besides that he's cool and a bit personable.

Next is one koi angel and two more silver with black barred and a bit of orange angels. All are about close to 4 inches or so and all are nice and are growing like weeds. not looking for much so $8 for all three.

Also I have three fancy goldfish if anyone's interested. Two calico fantails and a white ryukin. They're all healthy, fat pigs about a size a bit bigger than a golf ball not including their tails. Only want another $8 for them. A loss from when I got them months ago for $3.50 and a lot smaller than now.

Get all four angels for $14 together and if you want I'll throw the goldfish in too for $4. Not in a hurry to get rid of the goldfish, but I do want the angels gone soon. So I'm open to offers.

Can text pic if you PM me your number or text me 240-510-8957.

MontelBoom

Members
Here's the best pic I could get of the big male without wrestling him out to take one. Then a couple group shots of the smaller ones.

1487978703749-991915398.jpg

1487978849319-515295363.jpg

1487978882019-333492012.jpg

1487978904579-1908309229.jpg

MontelBoom

Members
Really need the space now. So how about if you pick them up before Friday that'll be $20 for six angles. The large adult silver male, three silver/barred angles, and two koi angles. My pics really don't do them justice as my camera isn't the best.