• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All Sold

longstocking

Members
Paracyprichromis brieni 11 available 1 inch
Paracyprichromis nigripinnis 6 available. 1 inch
Reganochromis 30 availalbe. 1 inch

These will be sold at a VERY low price. Please pm for details.

They will not survive for the amount of time I'm going to be out of town ( they are too small to make it that long)..... so if you have wanted to try these now would be the time.

Pictures :

Reganochromis

Needs a 30 gallon or larger once full grown

Regano.jpg

Paracyprichromis nigripinnis

Needs a 30 or larger

Paracyprichromismale.jpg

Paracyprichromis brieni

Needs a 30 or larger

Brieni.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Wow - this is a great opportunity for someone!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Oct 30 2008, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Paracyprichromis brieni 11 available 1 inch
Paracyprichromis nigripinnis 6 available. 1 inch
Reganochromis 30 availalbe. 1 inch

These will be sold at a VERY low price. Please pm for details.

They will not survive for the amount of time I'm going to be out of town ( they are too small to make it that long)..... so if you have wanted to try these now would be the time.

Pictures :

Reganochromis

Needs a 30 gallon or larger once full grown

Regano.jpg

Paracyprichromis nigripinnis

Needs a 30 or larger

Paracyprichromismale.jpg

Paracyprichromis brieni

Needs a 30 or larger

Brieni.jpg
[/b]

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I must say that Paracyprichromis nigripinnis looks outstanding. I can see why it sold out.;)

Good Job, lady with the little red purse;)

Richard

longstocking

Members
Marge likes my little red shoes !!! HEE HEE !! They are cute... but not for a fish meeting !!

Paracyps are some of the best fish for a tang tank :) I think the brieni are better looking.... especially if you have a lot of light on your tank. They are kind of like calvus ... won't bother anyone but themselves.

One of our members was debating between the two a couple weeks ago... I think once he saw them in person the brieni won out :) Females are the ones with color ( the yellow)... so you end up with more color in the tank :)