• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All must go....

NYfan78

Members
I am going in a different direction with my tank. I have loved my Africans, but just want to try something else like Piranhas. I only have room for one tank so these guys have to go. For sale are the following......

10 Demasoni 1-1 1/4" --------------- $85/group
12 Yellow Labs 2-2 1/2" --------------$75/group
10 Yellow Tail Acei 1-2" --------------$75/group
1 Cobalt Blue Zebra 4" ---------------$5 or free with the other fish

All are in great heath and very active. I am neg on the prices.

Scott

divet

Members
Think there's any chance of you making it around to Lancaster PA ever? :lol: I'd love to get the Demasoni/ Lab groups but I'm sure someone closer will pick them up! Good luck!

ddavila06

Members
Think there's any chance of you making it around to Lancaster PA ever? :lol: I'd love to get the Demasoni/ Lab groups but I'm sure someone closer will pick them up! Good luck!

perfect time to swing by this are and stay for the catfish convention!!:D

NYfan78

Members
iM THINKING ABOUT PICKING UP A 75 GAL BUT DONT WANT THE METAL STAND THEY HAVE FOR IT. BEEN LOOKING FOR A CABINET STAND IN BLACK FOR IT. ANYONE?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YOU MAY WANNA GIVE THEM A LITTLE MORE ROOM...THEN AGAIN IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY YOU PLAN ON GETTING.

iamzrad

Members
G/L on sale.

I used to have 5 RBP's in a 75gal and they were crowded. They grew to about 6" (length). Make sure if you are going to do feeders that the feeders are quarantine so no ick/diseases develop.

NYfan78

Members
i am now going to do a 125 pending we work out a deal on the price. so that will be my pirahna tank. and ill sell the whole 55 set up.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i am now going to do a 125 pending we work out a deal on the price. so that will be my pirahna tank. and ill sell the whole 55 set up.
NEW MEMBER IS OFFERING 5" PAIR FOR SALE JUST POSTED ;)
Pair of Red Bellies for sale, 5 "
Hi Gang, I'm new here. Trying to sell my 2 piranhas since I'm moving from DC to the west coast.
They're about 5" long.
:smile:
Anyone interested?

They've ONLY eaten frozen beefheart and raw shrimp since I got them.

Thanks
!

danbalzer

Members
Scott,

Do you still have the P. demasoni available? I'd be interested in some/all of them (to go into a 75-gal mbuna community tank with about 20 other fish). I live in McLean, VA and could drive up to Columbia this weekend (prob. Sunday).

Dan