• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All male MALAWI update vid in HD + pics

F8LBITE

Members
I took it about a month ago and I forgot to post here! Shame on me this is my home club and forum :smashfreakB:

Enjoy

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bC2zEvEcZMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bC2zEvEcZMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

dsc02162.jpg

dsc02170x.jpg

dscn1987.jpg

dscn2035z.jpg

dscn1982.jpg

dsc02144js.jpg

dsc02180g.jpg

dsc02100sn.jpg

YSS

Members
Yes, very nice set up. I had 125G that looked very similiar. :) By the way, is that Sunshine Peacock one you got from me? He looks awesome! Well done!

F8LBITE

Members
Yes, very nice set up. I had 125G that looked very similiar. :) By the way, is that Sunshine Peacock one you got from me? He looks awesome! Well done!

YEP!! Thats the same one from like 3 years ago.Thanks bro.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sick tank dude. Yeah, the exos look badass.

I also really like the trewavasae. I thought you had more fish in that tank?

iamzrad

Members
thanks. Sold to me as a Tramitochromis Intermedius but I hear there are different names and classifications for this fish so who knows. He's pretty though!

Looks like an Intermedius to me. I have one too and they look very similar.

Awesome setup! :jumpy:

F8LBITE

Members
Sick tank dude. Yeah, the exos look badass.

I also really like the trewavasae. I thought you had more fish in that tank?

I used to have about 25 fish in there but Ive thinned them down to 15. I wanted to give them space to grow out and so far no aggression issues.