• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All good things come to an end

I have met some wonderful people over the last I don't know how many years as a part of CCA. I have learned a lot from individuals that are a lot smarter than I am in this hobby but have always taken the time to help me out. I hate calling out names because people get left out but Tony, Matt, Matt, Becca, Rich, Jon just to name a few THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

I am currently moving back to my home state of "Sweet home of Alabama" to be closer to my family and my new wife.

Hope to stay in the hobby not sure what the fish game is like down south but we are going to give it a try.

/r

Gravel_Digger (Terrell)

Leffler817

CCA Members
It was a pleasure to have you involved with CCA these past few years. Congratulations on the new chapter of life’s journey. Cleave to you new wife and hold your marriage above everything else. It’s way more important than our society wants you to believe it is. Enjoy the adventure and keep in touch.

Becca

Members
:( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

It was wonderful to get to know you and you will be (already are) sorely missed. I believe The Three Amigo The Three Amigo is right next door in Georgia. He says the FW game down there is a little week, but he'll surely have some pointers.

Take care, Terrell, and always feel free to get in touch or demand an audience if you happen to be passing through.

Sending internet hugs your way, because real ones just don't read Waldorf from here!

Thanks for the mention Becca, Terrell I moved to GA (work in Jacksonville FL) about two years ago and just started tuning in to the AAAA (Atlanta Area Aquarium Association) their group remind me alot of the CCA. I tried a group or two in Jacksonville and its hmmmmmmmm different (Please dont ask, it just is :)). If you are going to be in the Huntsville area, I believe there is a place called, "Just Cichlids" heard some good things about them. Sorry for making this long but good luck and if you are ever in my neck of the woods (can't believe I just said that, geez) give me a shout.