• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Air pump suggestions

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am looking for suggestions for a quite air pump that I can use that will supply one to two air driven filters for 6 to 8 tanks with a max of 30 gallons of water per tank. The key is how quite it is. I only know of the Super luft pump but I have never heard one running.

Thanks.

Becca

Members
The Jehmco I had was quieter than the Alita, but also lower-capacity. I can't remember the models I had, but they're in one of my threads from when I sold them. I noticed they're also quieter when set up on a loop.

I personally feel like the big Alita I have now is very quiet, most of the noise is from the bubbling filters, but it's probably overkill for what you're running.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I like the Alita. I have an 6a which I bought with a 12gang manifold but they also have a larger 15a model. My 6a is running 8 tanks atm.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I was possibily thinking of something I could hook up to PVC but that may be over kill