• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Acrylic tank builder

Thai

Members
That don't charge an arm and a leg.... If be interested in knowing too in a new tank not a reconditioned or used tank

jonclark96

Past CCA President
There was a guy who made acrylic tanks at AquaMania last year. I'm still waiting to hear back from him if he wants to attend this year.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've also contacted glasscages (not sure if they make acrylic and glass tanks) about AquaMania... If you'd like to have them deliver tanks to the event, let them know...

Matt

Ading522

Members
I've also contacted glasscages (not sure if they make acrylic and glass tanks) about AquaMania... If you'd like to have them deliver tanks to the event, let them know...

Matt

Will they attend aquamania?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
They're on the fence. If people who want to buy tanks from them will be at AquaMania it might just push them over the edge...

Matt

ddavila06

Members
i know of a guy who is located in manassas, he made an awesome acrylic 150?60? gallon or so, is like fve feet by two by 30 or something. perfect tank! i built the stand, helped fill for saltwater and looks amazing! i cant find his number but will ask my friend who ordered it and post back.

lemarj

Members
Here is the Number for the guy in Virginia. I'm getting him to build me a 96x36x24 Acrylic Peacock Bass Tank.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1390020117016.jpg

Ading522

Members
Here is the Number for the guy in Virginia. I'm getting him to build me a 96x36x24 Acrylic Peacock Bass Tank.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

How much is he charging you? And what's the build time?

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App