• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACA pics...

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm in the middle of writing a thread... don't have my camera here at work, but will have it done and up by tomorrow COB. Took tons at the Shedd and of the fish room. Kev has tons as well.

F8LBITE

Members
dewit.gif

It seems most of the convention attenders have formed a click that excludes us that didn't go. So we may never know what fish were there, brought back, etc.

Oh no, no no! It's nothing like that!

Speaking for myself (but am 100% it's true for everyone), I am:
(1) still catching up on sleep :wacko:
(2) under the weather a bit :(
(3) waaaaaay waaaaaay behind in catching up on - yuk! -work :mad:
(4) still getting sober :rolleyes:

Tony bought tons, so he may still be acclimating fish. :lol:

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Sorry been a bit testy lately. But every post is what happens at the Aca stays at the aca. Sounds like everyone one had fun but it's over now and the buzz of what it was like is wearing off along with the opportunity to share the exp with those that were not there.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Tony

Sorry been a bit testy lately. But every post is what happens at the Aca stays at the aca. Sounds like everyone one had fun but it's over now and the buzz of what it was like is wearing off along with the opportunity to share the exp with those that were not there.

/RANT

Sorry Michael. Came back with 30 bags of fish (for me and other people) to set up tanks for quarantine and three days worth of work missed to deal with. Then there's taking care of the 30 tanks that were minimally maintained over the last week as well as catching up with my wife and dogs. Oh yeah, and then there's removing the tree limbs that fell and repairing the damage done to my house in Rockville from the storm.

It's a bit tough to drop everything, sort through 300 pictures, post them to Snapfish, link them here and write up a review. As I said on a few other posts, I'll get to it when I get a chance.

Not to be a ****, but you could have just as easily taken the five day trip, driven 14 hours each way and dropped the money for the convention. That way, you could share your experiences with the club in a more timely manner.

Chill, brotherrman.... :cool: I will get to it as soon as I can.

<HUGS>
Tony

/ENDRANT

/RANT

Sorry Michael. Came back with 30 bags of fish (for me and other people) to set up tanks for quarantine and three days worth of work missed to deal with. Then there's taking care of the 30 tanks that were minimally maintained over the last week as well as catching up with my wife and dogs. Oh yeah, and then there's removing the tree limbs that fell and repairing the damage done to my house in Rockville from the storm.

It's a bit tough to drop everything, sort through 300 pictures, post them to Snapfish, link them here and write up a review. As I said on a few other posts, I'll get to it when I get a chance. I know you had a good time.

Not to be a ****, but you could have just as easily taken the five day trip, driven 14 hours each way and dropped the money for the convention. That way, you could share your experiences with the club in a more timely manner.

<HUGS>
Tony

/ENDRANT

The time you spent posting that, you could of had up some pics;) Did you score anything for the big guy???? I will probably talk to you this weekend about your trip.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
iPhone Fubar ^
Actually Tony my comment wasn't directed at you at all it should have been in the other thread on aca.

davidhusker

Members
did any of you all take pictures of the actual event areas, setup, etc so we sort of get an idea of what to plan for...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
/RANT

It's a bit tough to drop everything, sort through 300 pictures, post them to Snapfish, link them here and write up a review. As I said on a few other posts, I'll get to it when I get a chance.

<HUGS>
Tony

/ENDRANT

DITTO!

I concur with Tony BIG TIME! You guys just don't know... Sit tight.:)

Tony

Look, sorry Michael. You're my boy. You know that.

I just spent about an hour screwing around with pics on Piknik.... most of the Shedd pics are horribly underexposed. I got most of the way through and am taking my computer home tonight.

Peace. :)

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Was just getting annoyed with the we had a great time wink wink but don't have time to post about it even though we're making these posts.

Your right Richard we don't know...because no one will tell us.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Kinda begs the question why there's not a systematic way that the aca posts pictures of the show winners... Like on their website... With accurate labels... But I won't go there.

Matt