• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACA 2016

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
thanks

Sitting in Clifton va having breakfast right now. Had to pick up something down here for Claudia.

Great seeing you and Tracy again Pat. I hope you had a great time.

Cincinnati is a great city. So many places to eat and things to do.

Andy

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I took my camera and iphone but took very few pictures of the event. I keep doing that. I took pics of the trip out but not of the fish or set ups. LOL

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hotel was great.

The view out the window

aca2016trip%2021_zpsnhih7hvm.jpg

aca2016trip%2028_zpsmt9gjwau.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There were a ton of bars and places to eat.
We took the trolley which picked you up in front of the
hotel. It took you around the area where we were, over the bridge into the downtown area then back across the river to Newport where the aquarium and more places to eat are. Then it turned around and came back. $1.oo per ride. could not beat it.

We did go to the Zoo. Really nice place.
I know this will sound funny but I like the parking lot at the zoo. LOL It was covered parking. The cover was all solar panels Thought that was cool

We had been to the Zoo and Jungle Jim's in 09 when the ACA was there. So we did not venture out much.

aca2016trip%2014_zpseizqolim.jpg

aca2016trip%2013_zpsdbeqoro1.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We hit some sights going out to Cincy. We took several days on the way out so when we got there we did not do that much other than the convention.