• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aca 2008 - Atlanta Photos Here

maddog10

Members
I did find this one on the memory card! Didn't quite nail the focus on the eye :smashfreakB:

aca2008-7.jpg

DeeCee

Members
Great pictures, guys! Looks like it was an awesome event!
Nice to see ya'll in there, CCA had a big turn-out!

DC

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
YUP,

18 people. Had to be the best group turn out.

I will get more pictures up over the next week or so.

mscichlid

Founder
Most of the pictures I took were in the Georgia Aquarium. I'll start with those and work my way through during the week.

DSC_0952.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0971.jpg

DSC_0987.jpg

DSC_0996.jpg

maddog10

Members
Francine, you really do have a good 'eye'.
Your tunnel shot is soooo much better than mine!
I really like the lobby shot with the colored lights reflected on the floor. I didn't even see that shot.

Hello to ALL!!!
It was a pleasure meeting fellow members of the CCA and putting a face to the names!! I enjoyed all the interaction with all of you all and look forward to many more to come!!! I will be going to ACA/OCA next year and a few shows up yall's way!! Here are a few pictures!! These pictures were not taken at the show, rather, were taken before the show while they were all in their individual tanks!! If someone took pictures please forward them to me as I did not have my camera b/c my wife did not come!!

LwandaSHOW1-1.jpg

ACA 2008 3rd Place Aulonocara Lwanda Class 13 Div C
**This was a BABY compared to the Best in Show/People's Choice**
ACA20082ndRuby.jpg

ACA 2008 2nd Place Aulonocara Ruby Red Class 13 Div C
ShowInsignus.jpg

ACA 2008 1st Place Protomelas sp. Spilonotus "Tanzania" Class 14
**I was shocked with this one b/c I thought the Red Cap was EXTREMELY NICE**
ACA2008.jpg

ACA 2008 Table (I am in the back standing) My buddy and I work together with the show fish. It was both our first time ever showing fish and we had NO idea what to expect!! We did pretty good for our first time!! Now we know what we need to do!! LOL!!!

mscichlid

Founder
It was good meeting you as well! Congratulations again! Renew your membership to CCA when applicable. We need you for 2009! LOL! :happy0158:

cyradis4

Members
Hi!

I've been very very busy, so haven't been on much!!!!! But for anyone who is curious, here is my fish that took 2nd place in the wild discus category (if anyone has a better pic, it would be appreciated.....). He is a heckle, but he didn't like having his mug shot taken so he turned off his stripe..... And I'll tell you what!!!!! The sides of the tank made EXCELLENT mirrors!!!!!!

DiscusshownatACA.jpg

More to follow!!!!!

Later!
Amanda.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Lets throw a few more out there.

pike.jpg

cichlasomapearsei.jpg

hemichromiselongatus.jpg

This guys tank was a mess but everytime I walked by he was posing. Always out front and sitting like this.
paralabidochromischromogynos2.jpg

This female was colored up. Then I noticed that there was one fry in the tank with her. I thought only one fish was allowed per tank.
herichthyscarpintis.jpg

longstocking

Members
I want that red pike ! That is just a fantastic fish ! Who's was that? Do you know? What is it?

How big of tank would I need to keep that sucker? :lol:

mscichlid

Founder
It's Dan-Ye's alright. I can't remember if it is the Atabapo or Tapajos (sp). If I remember correctly, she grows them out in big tanks with other fish and then puts them in 20's 3-4 months before the show.