• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A few things for sale...

longstocking

Members
Air pumps

okay... I have two air pumps ( one goes to Sam )... the other is up for grabs... not sure how big Sam needs... so speak up Sam

One is an ecoplus from Kensfish... only a couple years old $25 bucks.

http://www.kensfish.com/moreinfo/ecoplus-commercial-air-1.html

The second is an old sonic air pump ( they seem to only make pond pumps now ).... this one is more quiet than the above pump but similar design. This pumped about 700-800 gallons of water. Still works great with no issues ( About 6 years old ). $50.00

Water pumps :)

okay I have two mag drive 5 pumps... Kensfish link:

http://www.kensfish.com/moreinfo/mag-drive-5-water-pump.html

One you have to kick around a bit to make it turn over but it does work. The other is in good working order.

$30 for the goofy one
$35 for the good one

Gang Valves

I have a few 5 way nickel plated gang valves. 3 or so... $5 each.

Used Heaters

While I would in no way use a used heater I understand some people either don't care or they under heat their tanks so it doesn't matter too much. So... I do have some used heaters available ( I'm holding onto the green ebo's for now they might go up for sale later Bill Barbito :p ). They range from 25 watt to 200 watt... I probably have about 20 of them but most of them are 50 to 100 watt. So lets do this... anything under 100 watts 5 bucks... anything 100 watts and over 7.00 bucks

I will be listing more stuff as time goes on... and we build up the new fishroom.

I can bring any of this to the xmas party. If you have Tanks ( bare ),Tang Cichlids or Plecos... we can talk trades.... but other than that no trades. Shipping is fine as well... just make sure you give me your zip so I can get you a shipping quote. If you buy it all we can work out a deal.

Email or Pm me :) Longstocking30@hotmail.com

rsretep

Members
I would like four of the used heaters under 100 watt please Sarah. will not be attending the holiday party but will gladly get them from you at January CCA meeting