• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Couple Of Quick Ones.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Now I know you are supposed to focus on the eye, but which one?

083107a.jpg

And a new boy in the house.

083107b.jpg

Laxison

Members
HAHHAHAH I LOVE that first picture and especially the caption! The second guy (and second picture) is beautiful, err, handsome!!

longstocking

Members
WOW ! is that one of the wilds you got from Julie? He looks great !

I think I'm going to pick up a group of malawi for my 1 mixed tank. What size tank do you have them in? Ps. deep blue? something like that Pat???

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks

Yes Sarah, they are the Psudotropheus Deep something.... Written down at home......
The FO from Frybabies.

I have them in a 4 foot tank with rocks on both ends and in the middle to sort of seperate the sides. The dominant male is tearing the heck out of the 4 females and the other male. Tails are missing...lol. I threw in a couple of small peacocks for him to chase. See if that helps.

He looks nice right now. Hope he stays that way when he gets up to size.

longstocking

Members
She had a couple of really old guys in a few tanks scattered through her fish rooms. They look great when they get older. They are mean little chits from what I've seen in her tanks. Might need a 6 footer to keep these guys happy. On the other hand... She has a trio in a 3 footer and they were doing ok... not breeding though. Hope that helps LOLOL

DeeCee

Members
They ARE nice shots, Pat! Although I gotta tell ya - something about that "Eyeball in the mouth" thang really creeps me out a bit! :confused0068:

fishboy11

Members
Very nice pictures Pat. Those are Metriaclima msobo "magunga." I have kept them myself before. They are a very difficult mbuna to breed, at least in my opinion, but very nice. I had 3m/4f in a 90g mbuna tank. I like them better than saulosi myself :) Could you get some new shots of your peacocks please!!