• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A bit early- But any interest in 55G tank?

eden2020

Members
Ok.. so.. I am moving fish around and will have a 55 gallon tank with pine wood stand. It is the wood grain trim tank and has a full canopy but it's not in the best of shape. I would include the light fixture, standard plastic canopy/flourescent light combo.

Don't have a clue what the value is, but I heard someone kickin around $75??? That sound fair, or high.

If there is interest, I can bring it to the May meeting.

Thanks- Marc and family..

I'm interested in the tank, canopy/light, not the stand, but do you have a filter for the tank, too? A recent ad on Annapolis Craigslist had 55g tank, glass tops, light, and Penguin 350 for $50. I missed it by minutes.

Ruth

eden2020

Members
55G..

Ruth, I am currently going through boxes of fish stuff, doing some spring cleaning. Funny thing is I had no idea what the penguin 350 model looked like but once I searched it I relaized I have one in pieces that I was considering pitching cause I don't think I have everything. I have a box of Emperor 400s (about 4 or so) that I need to go through to see how many I can put together, as well as smaller filters for parts and back-ups for whatever. Let me see what I have and I will get back with you. That 55g sell fast or did you just miss it due to timing?

Thanks- marc and family..

I don't know exactly how I missed out on the other 55g. I exchanged emails with the guy, was trying to set up a day/time to see the tank in person (he lives less than 2 mi from me), and then he sent me an email saying it was sold.

Let me know what you come up with for a filter, and I'm all over yours! If you don't want to go back and forth across the forum, email me at rg21035@verizon.net.

Ruth