• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Big thank you.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I know the weather is nice and there are other things going on but I wanted to thank everyone for setting a new post record for the month of May. 3277 posts

Oh and here is the big

Thank you

I have really noticed all the action going on in the forums. It's good to see, it shows CCA is going strong. After all we are the best fish club in the whole world!!!!!!

Lively

Members
I have really noticed all the action going on in the forums. It's good to see, it shows CCA is going strong. After all we are the best fish club in the whole world!!!!!!

Dude - you and Richard need to get this right...

it's the

BEST FISH CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!

rofl

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Dude - you and Richard need to get this right...

it's the

BEST FISH CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!

rofl
I hate to be the one to break this to everyone but she (I think) said that with authority. I can only come to one conclusion. Careful with Lively (Stacey). She is obviously from another star sytem and far wiser than your normal (Richard) space alien. We have been invaded AGAIN.

I cannot emphasize this enough in these troubled times - CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY. If you don't believe me, Don't you ever go to the movies? You think they make this stuff up?!??!!!

Obi Wan pretending to be George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I hate to be the one to break this to everyone but she (I think) said that with authority. I can only come to one conclusion. Careful with Lively (Stacey). She is obviously from another star sytem and far wiser than your normal (Richard) space alien. We have been invaded AGAIN.

I cannot emphasize this enough in these troubled times - CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY. If you don't believe me, Don't you ever go to the movies? You think they make this stuff up?!??!!!

LOL!!! :lol::happy0144:Good one George ;):cool:
aswobiwanjedi6172684sn9.jpg

Lively

Members

What do you mean, again? That implies at one point we left...

George

No, it means now there's probably another one. You obviously haven't looked closely at **** Cheney or Angelina Jolie. We try to keep track of them. We're still not sure about the Osbournes.

:angry:George

We are not alone.

Lively

Members
No, it means now there's probably another one. You obviously haven't looked closely at **** Cheney or Angelina Jolie. We try to keep track of them. We're still not sure about the Osbournes.

:angry:George

We are not alone.

Not even in your own mind...

(laughing at the fact you can't type D i c k - the name.. what a world this has become...I'm not all that old but boy do I feel like it when I see things like that)

maddog10

Members
There are a lot words the filter don't like.

Just to name a few!

George

Well it is still a great club and I don't give a d-a-m-n what the rest of the universe thinks. I think we can tolerate a few inter-galactic aliens if they behave themselves and use the right fonts.

George

I would have thought it would blot out Cheney. I must have spelled it wrong.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
George, you are right about one thing...I am from another planet. :p

Despite the fact that I was born and raised in the State of Maryland, I always tell my mom, "Mom, you sure I wasn't transported here from some other Galaxy." ;)

She usually smiles and says, "Son, I think you're right on this one because I was completely out cold when you were born so you may have been teleported from another dimension(Fringe)."

Me pretending to be Georgy kenobi.

RM

Lively

Members
Well it is still a great club and I don't give a d-a-m-n what the rest of the universe thinks. I think we can tolerate a few inter-galactic aliens if they behave themselves and use the right fonts.

George

I would have thought it would blot out Cheney. I must have spelled it wrong.

What, you don’t want us to use fonts like this???

Wish I could blot out certain people…

Lively

Members
For the sight impared (I can't read it either, btw lol)

"What, you don't want us to use fonts like this?"

Wish I could blot certian people"

ROFL

maddog10

Members
I know that some folks like to be unique, but I would rather see everyone use the default font colors and sizes. With the different skins we have, what looks great on one can not even be read on another.