• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

8 Similis Finally out of Quarantine

Jelimafish

CCA Members
My 8 Similis have finally made it out of their Quarantine tank and while there are still a few things I want to do to touch up their current aquarium (The Sump Needs to get Finished and the Heater Moved, a few more plants added, and some more rock etc.). I still have some plans but I am overall pleased with my first Shell Dweller Tank. (I wish I would have cleaned the glass before taking these photos!)

0gosXbI.jpg

6DLhFGK.jpg

sACNuNJ.jpg

Jelimafish

CCA Members
Thanks, basically when I first bought the Similis I could only get 4 and I had them for almost 3 months before I could buy 4 more. So basically the 4 that I knew were okay went into this aquarium then when I was sure the other 4 were good to go they got added in with the original 4. Now the only issue is that I finally have the sump ready to go but am not sure I feel like drilling a hole so may just get a canister filter and use the sump for a different setup. Decisions Decisions.