• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

8 Haitian cichlid fry

IKANBETUTU

Members
Humn, $35 feeders
More like $80 feeders fish were for sale for $10 each. I only dropped the price because I had already pulled them from the main tank, and they were in a 2 1/2 gallon tank for a week. After almost 2 weeks of tire kickers and endless picture request I put them to good use. I have 2 tanks of fry I'm growing out to get more pairs. The parents still have fry also so I didn't need them. I have two buckets, with two different sizes that I'm going to end up using for feeders also. It seems nowadays everyone wants something for free.

0829191006b.jpg

0829191006g.jpg

IKANBETUTU

Members
But they will gladly go to an LFS and pay 30 for one and tax lol
They sure will gladly pay for the ones sitting in the store in poor conditions barely being feed. I'm happy and I have what I need for my future pairs, so I definitely won't be raising anymore fry from future spawnings. Everyone who did come and get fry left very happy, the local shops I supplied with fry are very happy and my fish that get to eat the leftover fry are very very happy so it's all good.