• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

8 Celestial Pearl Danios for sale - $25

IndianaSam

CCA Members
The title pretty much says it all. These are 8 adult CPDs for sale. I’ve spawned them and am currently raising the fry, but I’d like to make space by selling the adults. You can have an easy breeding project too! They don’t even need to be kept in a heated tank. Maintenance and breeding has all be done at basement temperature, which is around 70F.

I’m in the Rockville area and contactless, porch pickup is preferred. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

CichlidDan

Members
The title pretty much says it all. These are 8 adult CPDs for sale. I’ve spawned them and am currently raising the fry, but I’d like to make space by selling the adults. You can have an easy breeding project too! They don’t even need to be kept in a heated tank. Maintenance and breeding has all be done at basement temperature, which is around 70F.

I’m in the Rockville area and contactless, porch pickup is preferred. Send me a PM if you’re interested.
Any pics of the CPDs? if not just wondering if they all have good weight I know sometimes they can look skinny.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Thanks for posting the pics. You think 75-76 degrees is too warm? How long have you had them?
I mean, they’ll survive, but I really prefer low 70s. Lots of people keep them in the mid to upper 70s, but I think their reputation for being a short lived fish is because that’s on the warm side for them.

I think they’re about 1.5 years old, but clearly still at a breeding age.

CichlidDan

Members
I mean, they’ll survive, but I really prefer low 70s. Lots of people keep them in the mid to upper 70s, but I think their reputation for being a short lived fish is because that’s on the warm side for them.

I think they’re about 1.5 years old, but clearly still at a breeding age.
Thanks since they wouldn't thrive in the temp I have in the aquarium they'd go in I'm going to pass. GLWS

phill271

CCA Members
Hey I tried to post my email address so we can communicate but it appears as if it was blocked. Not sure if that's against the rules or something since I can't PM you. Add 27 to my user name here. That's my gmail address. Hopefully this will get to you.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Hey I tried to post my email address so we can communicate but it appears as if it was blocked. Not sure if that's against the rules or something since I can't PM you. Add 27 to my user name here. That's my gmail address. Hopefully this will get to you.
Do I append "27" to your username or actually add 27 to 271?

IndianaSam

CCA Members
You reached the minimum threshold to be able to send/receive PMs on this forum so I sent you a PM to work out the details.