• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75G - You stock it.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just a general/hypothetical question: if you had an empty 75 gallon setup, what would you put in it? Doesn't have to be stuff you already have or even could easily obtain. Could be common stuff or rare stuff. Shoot, it doesn't even have to be cichlids.... saltwater? rainbow fish? 200 exodons? Just something that you think would be fun that would fit in a 75. :)

I just put together mine... 75 Tang community with Cyps, Paracyps and gold head comps. Black sand, lots of large rocks. I love it.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
With a tight fitting top and full of water? Two cats would be better. Maybe a breeding experiment.

George

Rasta Fish

Members
After the CCA meeting this weekend and going home looking at Discus online
If i have a empty 75gl tank now i would put Discus and Angels in the in it.

davidhusker

Members
I have always wanted to do a tank with a large pair of american cichlids, Mo Devlin style.

I've never owned an egg laying cichlid in my life, and I've always wanted a proven pair just to watch the female raise the little guys. It will happen soon. I have a 90 gallon which will be empty in march or so. I have some hybrid fry and koi in there for the winter.

Always wanted to do a 75-90 with apistos and tetras with lots of driftwood, vines and plants. Maybe 4 large wild discus in there as well.